PROFESSIONAL (UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE) AND POST-PROFESSIONAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
- The Professional (Undergraduate and Graduate) and Post-Professional Scholarship Award programs were created by the Mid-America Athletic Trainers’ Association to support the student membership of the District.
- Scholarships are in the amount of $1,000.00 and are provided for one year only. Past recipients will not be eligible for another scholarship in the same category (Professional or Post-Professional).
- Applications are available on the MAATA website (maatad5.org).
- Applications are made available from October 21st to January 27th. The deadline for applications to be received in full is January 27, 2020.
- The online application must be submitted by the deadline. All supporting documents must be uploaded with the application (resume, unofficial transcript). All letters of recommendation must be received by the Scholarship Chair (information provided at the end of this file) by the deadline. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Scholarship recipients will be recognized at the Hall of Fame Dinner and Awards Ceremony at the MAATA Annual Meeting held in March each year. Scholarship recipients are expected to attend the meeting and banquet. Scholarship recipients will receive one complimentary registration to the meeting, one complimentary ticket to the Hall of Fame Banquet, and one night of accommodations at the host hotel (if requested).
- Any questions about the MAATA Scholarship program should be addressed to the Scholarship Chair (information provided at the end of this file).
Scholarship Application Link (Available October 21st-January 27th)
SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE CHAIR:
Dr. Brandy Schneider, EdD, ATC
Truman State University
Program Director of Athletic Training
Health and Exercise Science Instructor
100 E Normal Ave
Kirksville, MO 63501
(660) 785-4407 (office)
(660) 785-7492 (fax)