The 2015 Annual Meeting & Symposium will feature several oral and poster presentations for all Faculty, Staff and Students.
Proposals are now being accepted from those who wish to present at this year’s District – V MAATA meeting. Our goal is to provide Athletic Trainers and other Allied Health Care Professionals from all settings (College/University, Hospital/Clinic, High School, Professional, etc.) with an opportunity to disseminate information through an oral or written forum. Deadline for all abstract submissions is 5:00 PM (CST) on Monday, November 3, 2014. Once submitted, each abstract will go through a blinded peer-reviewed process. Letters of notification will be emailed to the primary/submitting author no later than December 15, 2014.
- Presentations will be scheduled on Saturday morning.
- If accepted, author(s) will be notified of the time of their presentation.
- Each presentation should be 15 minutes in length, followed by a 5-minute question and answer session.
- Posters will be displayed for a specific amount of time on Saturday.
- The author(s) are expected to stand next to their poster during the predetermined time.
- If accepted, author(s) will be notified of the date and time for setting up their poster and the time for which they should be available for question and answers.