The MAATA Secondary School Athletic Trainers’ Committee is pleased to announce the availability of a grant to offset the cost of application for the NATA Safe Sports School Award. A total amount of $2500 has been budgeted for grants this year and will be distributed for 10 1st time applicants and 10 renewals for the NATA Safe Sports School Award. Grant application deadline is 11:59 PM, September 30th, 2023.
- Applicants must be members in good standing with the NATA and MAATA member.
- Applications will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis until funds have been exhausted.
- Application for the NATA Safe Sports Award must be completed online 1st.
- NATA Safe Sports School Award Information and Application
- Select District 5 as the Granting Agency
- Complete application for the MAATA Safe Sports School Award Grant
- MAATA Safe Sports Award Grant Application
- Applicants must upload a screenshot of completed NATA Safe Sports School Award Application to confirm application has been submitted.
- Once membership is verified, MAATA SSATC Chair will contact applicant notifying of grant status.
- NATA will then finalize processing the Safe Sports School Award Grant and send notification to applicant.
If you have questions regarding the Safe Sport School Grant, please contact:
Jason Viel, MS, LAT, ATC, PES
MAATA Secondary School Athletic Trainers’ Committee Chair