The MAATA Secondary School Athletic Trainers’ Committee is pleased to announce the availability of a grant to offset the cost of application for the NATA Safe Sports School Award. A total amount of $4000 has been budgeted for grants this year and will be available to 1st time applicants and renewals for the NATA Safe Sports School Award.
- Applicants must be members in good standing with the NATA and MAATA member.
- Applications will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis until funds have been exhausted.
- Application for the NATA Safe Sports Award must be completed online 1st.
- NATA Safe Sports School Award Information and Application
- Select District 5 as the Granting Agency
- Complete application for the MAATA Safe Sports School Award Grant
- MAATA Safe Sports Award Grant Application
- Applicants must upload a screenshot of completed NATA Safe Sports School Award Application to confirm application has been submitted.
- Once membership is verified, MAATA SSATC Chair will contact applicant notifying of grant status.
- NATA will then finalize processing the Safe Sports School Award Grant and send notification to applicant.
If you have questions regarding the Safe Sport School Grant, please contact:
Michael Catterson, MS, LAT, ATC
MAATA Secondary School Athletic Trainers’ Committee Chair