MAATA ANNUAL MEETING & SYMPOSIUM
March 19-21, 2015 in Omaha, Nebraska
The Mid America Athletic Trainers’ Association Annual Meeting Committee invites proposals for general session presentations at the 2015 MAATA Annual Meeting and Symposium to be held at Ramada Plaza Hotel in Omaha, NE. Athletic Trainers and affiliated professionals are invited to submit proposals.
Each proposal will undergo a blind review. The proposal must be submitted by 5:00 PM (CST) Tuesday, Sept 30, 2014. E-mail notifications will be sent once your submission has been received.
General Session Presentations:
- Presentations will be scheduled on Thursday the 19th (in the evening), Friday the 20th (morning or afternoon) or Saturday the 21th (morning only).
- The length of the presentations will vary depending on the topic. Sessions are currently slated for 60 or 90 minutes including the Q&A.
- Proposals will be submitted using survey monkey.
- Proposal submissions must avoid any affiliation with a commercial product or service.
- Incomplete and/or late proposals will not be considered.
- Based on the number of proposals submitted and size of the convention facilities, all proposals may not be accepted. In this situation, topics will be selected based on the organization of the program, equipment needs (for labs), quality of content and significance of the material to the MAATA membership.
- If your proposal is accepted by the MAATA, and you would like to submit for an evidence-based presentation, you will be asked to complete an additional application for the NATABOC.
- Notification letters should be by mid October.
Please note: This is a call for general sessions only. The Call for Abstracts for Free Communications and Student Presentations are separate and will be out later this fall.
If you have any questions please contact Diane Bartholomewat email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS 5:00 PM (CST) ON SEPTEMBER 30, 2014