36TH ANNUAL MAATA MEETING & SYMPOSIUM
March 19 – 21, 2015 in Omaha, Nebraska
The 2015 Annual Meeting & Symposium will feature several oral and poster presentations for all Faculty, Staff and Students.
Proposals are now being accepted from those who wish to present at this year’s District – V MAATA meeting. Our goal is to provide Athletic Trainers and other Allied Health Care Professionals from all settings (College/University, Hospital/Clinic, High School, Professional, etc.) with an opportunity to disseminate information through an oral or written forum. Deadline for all abstract submissions is 5:00 PM (CST) on Monday, October 20, 2014. Once submitted, each abstract will go through a blinded peer-reviewed process by at least 3 content reviewers. Letters of notification will be emailed to the primary/submitting author by November 20th, 2014.
- Presentations will be scheduled on Thursday evening, Friday and/or Saturday morning.
- If accepted, author(s) will be notified of the date and time of their presentation.
- Each presentation should be 15 minutes in length, followed by a 5-minute question and answer session.
- Posters will be displayed for a specific amount of time on Friday and/or Saturday.
- The author(s) are expected to stand next to their poster during the predetermined time.
- If accepted, author(s) will be notified of the date and time for setting up their poster and the time for which they should be available for question and answers.
Please direct questions and submissions to: Phillip Vardiman, PhD, LAT, ATC firstname.lastname@example.org