The 2020 Mid America Athletic Trainers’ Association (MAATA) Annual Meeting and Symposium will be held in Omaha, Nebraska at the LaVista Conference Center. The dates for the district meeting will be March 19th-21st. This meeting will provide you with the opportunity to show your product line to various professionals, and students, involved in the health care of the physically active. Attendees will include professionals from various settings including high schools, universities, clinics, industry, and professional sports.
Benefits of Exhibiting at A District 5 Meeting
- Promote your product, or service lines to all levels of sports medicine
- Contact with attendees from Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, North Dakota and South Dakota
- Opportunities to introduce new products
- Opportunities to produce leads for your sales staff
- Meet decision makers in the field of sports medicine
|Earlybird Registration 1st Booth (payment received prior to February 15th)||$400.00|
|Early Bird Registration Each Additional Booth* (payment received prior to February 15th)||$200.00|
|Late Registration 1st Booth (payment received after February 15th)||$500.00|
|Late Registration Each Additional Booth* (payment received after February 15th)||$300.00|
|Electrical Outlet Connection||$50.00|
*Additional booth space as available
To reserve a booth, complete the below Form and Agreement, and pay with credit/debit card. You may also mail a check. Reservations should be postmarked by February 28th, 2020. Checks should be made payable to
Mid America Athletic Trainers Association
c/o Ron Walker, Treasurer
3621 W. Forest
Skiatook, OK 74070
If you should have any questions, contact Scott Winslow (Exhibit Hall Coordinator) at: email@example.com or 417-335-7274.
Booth and Hall Information
- Each booth will be 8’ x 10’
- Each booth will have a high back wall with drapery
- Each booth will be supplied with one (1) skirted table, two (2) chairs, and one (1) trashcan
Booth space will be assigned by the MAATA Exhibit Hall Coordinator. Care will be taken to not place exhibitors in close proximity to direct competitors, but it may be necessary to do so based on space.
All Agreements must be accompanied by credit/debit payment or check for the appropriate amount made payable to the Mid America Athletic Trainers’ Association.
Date and Hours
Thursday March 19th
- Exhibitor Set-Up: 1pm-3pm
- Vendors, Registration and Televised NCAA Games: 3pm-5pm
- Vendors and Educational Sessions: 5pm-8pm
- Vendors and Welcome Reception: 8pm-10pm
- Vendor Tear Down: 10pm
- Welcome Reception Ends: 11:30pm
It is recommended that the exhibitor run drawings out of their booth, if desired. Attendees will come to your booth to sign-up and to check the winners. This will help to increase the number of attendees coming to visit your booth. The MAATA Exhibits Chairperson will assist you in announcing and posting winners.