The MAATA seeks to:
• Encourage active involvement of all members with in the organization
• Provide the opportunity for the free exchange of ideas among members of the athletic training profession
• Maintain open lines of communication with in the organization
• Inform the membership about current issues effecting the athletic training profession
With this vision the MAATA hopes to:
• Increase attendance at annual district and NATA meetings
• Increase leadership opportunities within the MAATA
• Increase annual donations to the Research and Education foundation.
• Increase the number of certified athletic trainers in secondary settings
• Increase public awareness of athletic training profession within the MAATA District
• By achieving this vision the MAATA will create an organization that will better serve the membership and promote pride and respect for the athletic training profession.
You can find the MAATA Constitution attached below: