Proposals are now being accepted from those who wish to present at 2016 District V (MAATA) meeting. Our goal is to provide Athletic Trainers and other Allied Health Care Professionals from all settings with an opportunity to disseminate information through an oral or written forum. Deadline for all abstract submissions is 5:00 PM (CST) on Monday, October 12th, 2015. Once submitted, each abstract will go through a blinded peer-reviewed process by at least 3 content reviewers. Letters of notification will be emailed to the primary/submitting author by November 1st, 2015.
- Presentations will be scheduled during the regular conference: Thursday evening, Friday all day, or Saturday morning.
- If accepted, author(s) will be notified of the date and time of their presentation.
- Each presentation should be 15 minutes in length, followed by a 5-minute question and answer session.
- Posters will be displayed for a specific amount of time on Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday.
- The author(s) are expected to stand next to their poster during the predetermined time.
- If accepted, author(s) will be notified of the date and time for setting up their poster and the time for which they should be available for question and answers.
Download Application Please use the online submission form below:
Free Communications Application-expired October 12th, 2015